|My gallery includes art and writing, as well as the occasional photograph!|
Thank you for browsing~
A love of all things equine steadies me. I know that I do not have to be just one thing or the other, that I can be purely myself.
Go here: kiriramdeo.deviantart.com/jour…
Next cycle for FREE requests is projected to open in: unknown
- projected dates are tentative
100 Themes Challenge
My Original Story Characters
My Projects (coming soon!)
My Web Presence
Guideline for Requests
Terms and Conditions of Use of my Work
011. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans~
012. Phone or Camera: Camera!
013. Health Freak: No.
014. Drink or Smoke: I drink every once in a while.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: No
016. Political orientation: n/a
017. Piercings: Ears
018. Tattoos: One
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: Yes
020. Car Accident: Yes
021. Fist Fight: No
022. First piercing: Ears
023. First Best Friend: Sister
024. First Instrument played: Recorder and/or Piano
025. First award: Probably for good attendance or grades in school, or an art contest in summer camp.
026. First Crush: A boy I went to kindergarten with whose mom used to give me rides home sometimes.
027. First Language: English
028. First Big Vacation: I think it was Jamaica
029. Last Person you talked to: A coworker
030 Last Person You Texted: Mom n Dad
031. Last Person You Watched: Well, livestream watched a friend from another account draw
032. Last Food You Ate: Bread!
032. Last Movie You watched: Uuuh...foreign, "Say I Love You."
034. Last Song You listened to: Price Tag by Jessie J ft B.o.B
035. Last Thing You Bought: Test prints
036. Last Person You Hugged: Oh my goodness...I'm hug deprived. Hug me!! It was two friends a week or so ago...I've just been busy -__-;
FAVES: What?! This is really hard, I'll try to answer by what my fav is atm but I don't have ultimate favorites.
037. Food: Miso soup.
038. Drinks: Cream soda and ice cream!
039. Clothing: Jeans and a button up shirt
040. Book: Alanna: The First Adventure
041. Color: Red
042. Flower: Snapdragons or Amaranth
043: Music: Hey, Soul Sister
044. Movie: The Last Unicorn
046. Subjects: As in what?
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
047.  Kissed in the rain
048.  Celebrated Halloween.
049. [X] Had Your Heart Broken
050.  Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone
051.  Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation.
052.  Weapons. - whaaaaa?
053. [X] Breath fire - well, depending on your interpretation, yes.
054.  Had an Abortion.
055. [X] Done something you've regretted
056.  Broke a Promise
057. [X] Kept a Secret
058. [X] Pretended To Be Happy
059.  Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060.  Pretended To Be Sick
061.  Left The Country.
062.  Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [X] Cried Over The Silliest Thing.
064.  Ran a Mile
065. [X] Went To the Beach
066. [X] Stayed Single
067. Eating: Bread!
068. Drinking: Water.
069. Getting Ready To: Purchase some books
070. Listening To: Mushi-shi
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Get test prints, purchase 2 new books - one manga, one text.
072. Waiting For: Stores to open.
073. Want Kids: Eeeeh, no. I'll take yours and spoil them for a bit though
074. Want To Get Married: Maybe...
075. Careers in mind: Illustrator, teacher, art director, who knows!
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL: What? This is a silly concept.
076. Lips or Eyes: pfffft
077. Shorter or Taller:
078. Romantic or Spontaneous:
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms:
080. Sensitive or Loud:
081. Hook-up Or Relationship:
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant:
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: Yep
084. Ran Away From Home: For a few hours.
085. Held A Weapon: Yes.
086. Killed Somebody: No
087. Broken Someone's Heart: Maybe? Probably at least once, not on purpose though.
088. Been Arrested: No. I'm allergic to handcuffs.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: Heck yeah!
091. Miracles: Sorta...
092. Love at First Sight: No
093. Heaven: No
094. Santa Claus: Eeeeeeeeeeh, no comment.
096. Magic: Yes
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe......
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Yup